- BMolecular Formula: C4H8N2O4Zn
- Molecular Weight : 213.49732 g/mol
- H.S. CODE : 29224990
- Does not interfere with other medicines or vitamins
- Is utilised only when required by the body
- Maximum absorption of Zinc by the body
Caltron's “Zn+” is an amino acid chelate of Zinc. This product is formulated using the best quality I.P. grade raw material. Zn+ is a water soluble, which becomes Bio-available in the body thereby letting maximum absorption of Zinc by the body.
Our Zinc Bisglycinate supplements the body with the required Zinc content. Zinc has the following functionality in the body:
- Skin Care: Studies have shown zinc to be an effective home remedy for curing pimples and acne.
- Prostate disorder:Zinc is very important in dealing with prostate disorders.
- Cognitive Function: Recent research has shown zinc to have a strong impact on mental function, because it can pair up with vitamin B6 to ensure the proper function of neurotransmitters that communicate with the body.
- Sense of Smell and Taste: Zinc is one of the most important elements for a healthy life, but it has some very unique benefits as well, including the improvement of the senses of taste and smell.
- Cold: Zinc supplements help in decreasing the severity and duration of colds and other mild illnesses.
- Weight loss: Zinc plays a leading role in weight loss for obese individuals
- Pregnancy: Zinc is essential for the repair and functioning of DNA. It is essential for rapid growth of cells and for the building of major constituents of the cell over the course of a pregnancy.
- Reproduction: In males,zinc assists in spermatogenesis and the development of the sex organs, while in females, zinc aids in all the reproductive phases, including the parturition and lactation stages.
- Antioxidant: Zinc acts as an antioxidant and is involved in some of the biochemically decisive reactions in the body, including protein synthesis, enzymatic function and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Bone loss: This is a condition when the bones become weak and fragile. Zinc is a component of hydroxyapatite, which is a salt and makes the bone matrix strong and hard.
- Night blindness: Consuming Zinc in quantities of about 150-450 mg will help to improve your vision.